Well look what we have here.
Big Tobacco Has Officially Lost Its Hold on the E-Cigarette Market | Motherboard. Well look what we have here.View full post
Since they don’t have a source…. Not sure if it is real. But from what we have seen at the shop… Sounds right. E-Cigarettes rejuvenate tobacco smoker’s lungs: leaked studyView full post
Today we are going to start a Review Section. And if you know me you know I have to start it with the Vamo V5. It is not the most expensive mod we have but by far the most bang for the buck. I should know this is all I have used.
The new Vamo V5 utilizes the popular V2 body style with an upgraded V3 PCB and OLED screen and the ability to unscrew the top cap. The Vamo V5 is a feature rich variable voltage / wattage mod. This V5 now features better metal buttons, a different battery spring and a new raised 510 connection. In variable voltage mode, the mod can go from 3V to 6V in .1V increments. In variable wattage mode, the mod can go from 3.0W to 15W in .5W increments. It can work with 1pc 18650 battery, or 2pcs 18350 batteries, or 1pc 18350 battery.
- Built in OLED display showing menu, function and selection
- Variable Wattage – can be adjustable from 3.0W to 15.0W (in .5W increments)
- Variable Voltage – can be adjustable from 3.0V to 6.0V (in .1V increments)
- Maximum current output: 5A
- Reverse polarity protection
- Check atomizer/clearomizer/cartomizer resistance(1.5-5.0ohm)
- Thermal Monitoring
- Time limit protection function
- Bottom vent hole
- 510/eGo threading connector
- Compatible with 510 and eGo threaded atomizers/clearomizers/cartomizers
- Can be powered by 1*18350 battery/2*18350 batteries/1*18650 battery
I give it a Thumbs up.